Explore our certified health and safety training. Frameworks Training operates an independent Health and Safety consultancy service that can assist clients with ensuring safe systems of work, SSIP accreditations, advice and audit.
Our range of Health & Safety services and courses for employers can help you reduce risk and improve the well-being of your employees, ensuring that your organisation is and remains legally compliant with the aid of our training professionals.
At Frameworks, we work with you to develop the health & safety management system and processes to suit your business needs and tailor any documentation so that it is completely proportionate to how you operate and the level of risk. We work closely with your team to ensure the processes are embedded and become integral to your day to day activities.
Comprehensive Health and Safety consultancy service includes:
- Company specific health and safety policies
- Construction related Health & Safety Training
- Regular updates on updates to legislation
- Certified construction training based in Manchester
- General risk assessments
- COSHH risk assessments
- Safe systems of work / method statements
- Company safety auditing and inspections
- Company specific health and safety management systems
- On-site safety inspections
- Provision of competent person service
- CDM (construction) consultants
- Production of company health and safety handbooks
- Assistance with client pre-qualification questionnaires
- Monthly programme of Tool Box Talks and Wellbeing topics
- Assistance with accreditation schemes including CHAS, SMAS, ConstructionLine, Safe Contractor